lolafeist (
lolafeist) wrote in
uthercentric2011-08-01 06:27 pm
Entry tags:
[Fic] A Curious Mix (NC-17)
Creator: LolaFeist
Medium: Fic
Relationship(s): Uther/Merlin
Rating: NC-17
Length: 1,300
Content notes: Warnings/Tags: graphic dub-con/non-con, forced facial, sex work, ass to mouth, allusion to violence/abuse, smut, Merlin is 17, historic AU (Western)
Disclaimer: They're not mine.
Author's Notes: This is as a deleted scene/sextra for In the Dust and the Shadows. I cut it from the story because it didn't fit the flow or tone, and because I wasn't 100% about Uther's characterization here. So this ended up being more of a dark sextra than anything else. This takes place a couple of years before the main story.
Summary: It isn’t that Uther Pendragon has a huge cock. It’s that he doesn’t take his damn time with it, ever.
Read on AO3
Medium: Fic
Relationship(s): Uther/Merlin
Rating: NC-17
Length: 1,300
Content notes: Warnings/Tags: graphic dub-con/non-con, forced facial, sex work, ass to mouth, allusion to violence/abuse, smut, Merlin is 17, historic AU (Western)
Disclaimer: They're not mine.
Author's Notes: This is as a deleted scene/sextra for In the Dust and the Shadows. I cut it from the story because it didn't fit the flow or tone, and because I wasn't 100% about Uther's characterization here. So this ended up being more of a dark sextra than anything else. This takes place a couple of years before the main story.
Summary: It isn’t that Uther Pendragon has a huge cock. It’s that he doesn’t take his damn time with it, ever.
Read on AO3
